Saturday, December 6, 2014

Emotional eating

Day 72: got upset about something. Didn't have anyone to talk to, too gross out for a walk... So I overate.

Emotional eating. Haven't done that in a long time.

Small consolation- everything I indulged in was healthy. Plant-based protein shakes, clean protein bars (non gmo, no soy etc). I just had more than I should've. I wanted a big bag of chocolate!!!

In the future I need to have some strategies lined up- a list of friends to call (no one person is always available), and some kind of indoor way to blow off steam since it's gonna be gross outside the majority of the time for the next 4-5 months.

I'm not toxic- I didn't eat sugar or foods I'm allergic to. So... There's that anyway. And today, after my double portions of high-fiber plant protein, I almost clogged the toilet!

Carla
The Singing Patient
http://thesingingpatient.com/  

No comments: